Apply for a Building Permit
Middle Department Inspection Agency, Inc. (MDIA) is the Townships third-party building plan review and building inspector. MDIA will performs all the building plan reviews and inspections as required by the State-wide Uniform Construction Code (UCC).
MDIA provides regular hours at its business office located along Perry Highway (Route 19) in Wexford (across from the entrance to North Allegheny High School). The Field Inspector will also maintain limited office hours at the municipal building when necessary. Should you need to meet with the inspector/plan reviewer, we recommend a prescheduled appointment be arranged first.
Building Permit applications are available at the municipal building and may be obtained during normal business hours, or you may scan and email any applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Assistance - Permit Applications and Guides
These guides have been prepared and are made available so building permit applicants understand what information must accompany any Application for a Building Permit.
- Construction Design Standards
- New Single Family Dwelling (Traditional Construction) (PDF)
- Residential Addition (PDF)
- Deck Permit Application
- Structure Greater Than 1000 Square Feet (PDF)
- Structure Less Than 1000 Square Feet (PDF)
- Swimming Pools Hot Tubs and Spas (PDF)
- Overweight Hauling Permit Application
- Grading & Filling Permit
- Demolition Permit Application
- Logging/Timber Harvesting Permit Application
- Occupancy Permit Application.pdf
- Street Opening Permit Application.pdf
- SIGNS PERMIT
- Temporary Promotional Permit Application
- Temporary Political Sign Permit Application
- Solar Array Permit Application
- Commercial Building Permit Application
- Solicitation Permit Application
- Manufactured and Industrialized Housing Permit Application
- Driveway permit application